Woodlinks Village is located just 30km beyond the buzz of Brisbane City, within a hidden pocket of tranquillity, natural beauty awaits.
A haven of leafy streetscapes, wide open spaces and creekside walks, this epitome of great Australian lifestyle brings together the warmth of neighbourhood values, surrounded by nature and all you could ever desire.
A home in Woodlinks is a home connected to all that you need. There's shopping, entertainment, sport, education, and wellness facilities galore.
Located at the heart of the Ipswich growth corridor, WoodLinks Village places so much more within your reach.
• Within easy walking distance of the WoodLinks State School and Woolworths Marketplace
• Close to Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre, bus interchanges, and the train network within 30 kms of Brisbane’s CBD
• 5,000 sqm community park with a playground, half size basketball court and shaded picnic areas
• Pedestrian walkways connecting green open spaces
• Cyclepaths along rehabilitated Goodna Creek
• Home sites to suit everyone’s needs
• Total Lot # 781 master planned community, home to 2,250 population
• 12.6 kms to USQ university
• 10.7 kms to the heart of Springfield Central where you can enjoy retail therapy at Orion Shopping Centre and watch your kids play at the water park
• Woolworths Collingwood Park
• Springfield Town Centre
• Orion Shopping Centre
• WoodLinks State School
• Collingwood Park Primary School - 1.9km
• University of Southern QLD – 12km
• Brisbane CBD - 30km
• Redbank Train Station – 3.4km
• Springfield Station
AMENITIES AND OTHER
• Parks and Recreation
• Picnic areas
• Brookwater Golf Resort and Spa – 9km
• Springfield Mater Private Hospital – 12km
• Ipswich Hospital
• Robelle Domain Water Park